Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The first failure.

As a retired veteran, I use the VA. I have to tell you if you think that you should have universal health care then you need to be a veteran and see how that works for you. Different doctor each time, being told all is well when your in pain. The secretaries are great and the nurses are top notch, but the doctors on average have their hands tied and the administrators are the ones who make it hard for good care. Yeah the VA, it's the first failure of Universal health care.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve never heard of any one saying, man what good help I received at the ____ (fill in the blank with any government organization – big or small). I know I never have. I don’t see any way you can increase the client base (I’m guessing) about ten fold, and maintain any thing that looks like order. Not to mention it will go to the laziest and most worthless of society. Not the poor that struggle every day but the ones that milk the system for every dime.

    ReplyDelete